Skip header content and main navigation Binghamton University, State University of New York - Patrick
Banner Brandon Evans Brittney Bleyle Trevor Reddick Phillip George Sonya Robinson Maneo Choudhury Daniel Friedman Joe Leeson-Schatz Anna Pinchuk Masakazu Kurihara Joshua Frumkin

Binghamton Speech & Debate

Viagra drugs

Viagra drugs
General Information
Name: Viagra drugs
Affiliation: Unaffiliated
Join Time: July 21, 2017 at 09:31AM EST
Send Message: You must Create an Account and Log-In to message users.
Debating Statistics
Wins: 0 (0 are Byes)
Losses: 0 (0 are Forfeits)
Average Points (Out of 30): 0 (0 total)
*Opponent Wins: 0
*Opponent Points: 0
Judging Statistics
Total Rounds Judged: 0
Average Points Given (Out of 30): 0
Voted Proposition In: N/A
Voted Opposition In: N/A
Average Length of Notes (Characters): 0 (0 total)
Matches
Current: None
Past: None

*Does not count opponents in bye or forfeit rounds.

Other
About Me: For example, change the dose or mode of admission, provided that the drug does not work on time.
Corpora cavernosa, which is the main part of the penis is a sponge that can be filled with blood that causes erection.
The drug Viagra received the official name Citrate Sildenafil, and in 1992, his clinical trials began.
In 76% of cases, this drug has the proper effect, but in the remaining 24% it did not bring the expected result.
Age groups of men, from 19 to 87 years.
For an erection, it is necessary that a powerful influx has come to the penis.
The active substance of the drug "Viagra" sildenafil citrate. Popular names of drugs for the treatment of erectile dysfunction are Viagra tablets http://www.pharmacypillsonline.org/?s=viagra containing sildenafil citrate. The reason for such enduring fame Viagra its effectiveness, reliability and relative safety for the body and health.
The second wave of this popularity and people's love under the name Viagra.
After all, the main "cure" for all diseases is love and tenderness, which will help to relax and overcome stress.
Also, a man should be cheered.
Due to a consistent chain of interactions, this substance normalizes blood circulation, thereby relieving tension.
Judge Philosophy: Not Available
Connect with Binghamton:
Twitter icon links to Binghamton University's Twitter page YouTube icon links to Binghamton University's YouTube page Facebook icon links to Binghamton University's Facebook page Pinterest icon links to Binghamton University's Pinterest page

Binghamton University Online Debate Platform powered by:

PHP MySQL SUIT